Monday, February 23, 2009

and on a lighter note.

Besides talking about politics and life around us.. one of my passions is following and playing baseball.  So I'm GEARED for spring training to start, I've been waiting for about 5 months now.  My team didn't go far in the playoffs so i stopped following.  (GO CUBS!)  I can almost taste the ballpark franks and hear that bat crack.  Hope it comes around faster than it seems to me.  This year, I think the Rays will NOT come back to the world series, I just don't see a way it's possible.  Sorry Rays, sorry eastern division.. but the Angels are going all the way.  


P.S.  I am a versatile writer. ha

4 comments:

  1. i agree angels are going all the way. For the brew Crew im not sure if were gonna get a recored higher that 500...lol i cant wait and see

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm my perspective on the brewers: It seems so far that they can't seem to do anything correct. Well, strike that, they signed Braun for a LONGGGG time. The thing is, however, that they cant keep any good pitching and their minor league pitching isn't very promising. They also don't have a big budget. I see it as a rebuilding year for the Brewers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i agree....so there not really gonna go anywhere this year

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you can accept the fact that the Cubs aren't the end all of baseball. Thats more than can be said about most Cub fans.

    ReplyDelete